The pumping station with an automated control system based on electric pump units of type K,electric pumps KM, CMS, is designed for pumping oil products with temperatures ranging from-40 to +50 ° C, viscosity up to 10-4m2 / s (100 cSt) more than 0.2%and no larger than 0.2 mm.
Pumping station provides
• the safest transfer of petroleum products;
• diagnostics of the operation of the pump unit and installed sensors;
• full protection of the motor of the pump unit;
• control and diagnostics from a computer at a distance;
• an intuitive multi-level menu (all parameters are programmed with the buttons on the cabinet controller) or from a computer;
• text information on the LCD display of the controller of the control cabinet on the station status, possible malfunctions;
• manual operation mode - using the “Start” and “Stop” buttons from the control cabinet or from the pump unit;
• remote operation mode;
• work on external sensors (dry contact) - “dry running” sensor, low level sensor, high level sensor, limit level sensor;
• minimum number of cables.